Friday, March 27, 2020

SLAMMM on the BRAKES

I write to you at 3:00 AM as my mind tries to process the very little work that I have for this short film. I'm reaching a completely new level of stress and I'm on the verge of a breakdown.

With that aside let's speak obstacles. Sean is no longer allowed to leave the house, and given that the only footage I have is with Sean it seems like I have hit a crossroads. The footage has been rendered useless and I need to come up with something fast.

I really have no idea what I am going to do this at this point because it just seems quite bleak.

I think my best shot here is filming with my brother, but I do not know how comfortable he is portraying a gay character. I also feel awkward asking him to do something like this for me, but it seems to be my only choice.

Other things to consider, my mom and dad have both asked me to not bring anyone over to the house during these times, both my parents being 60 and with an everlasting list of past medical inconveniences it makes sense for us to take extra precautions. yet again it makes this film even more difficult.

I got this, I know I do, I just need to process.

I'll rendezvous with you all soon.

XOXO Media Nerd.

1 comment:

  1. You could always play the character and direct all of the filming.

    ReplyDelete

CCR

https://youtu.be/MK9ukrCSdHo