Sunday, April 5, 2020

A Rainy Day of Shooting

So, Friday got pushed back to today for shooting but it went fantastic.

The shower scene came out amazing and every other scene we got to shoot did too. We got most of the scenes shot well and I'm quite proud it. I really do hate the sound on the shots so I'm working on ideas on how to fix it. However I do have 4 more shots to film so I need to wait until Wednesday to film them. I'm also working on a title scene for the movie and deciding how I will introduce the name, I also picked the song, finally. It really fit the mood that I needed.

We changed the trajectory a little and some scenes had to completely change to adapt, but given that we threw them together while in the process of filming they felt real and compelling. I really liked them.

I had my brother Eitan help with the filming and I had to explain to him how I wanted each scene shot and the camera movement as well as the movement of the focus which for me was such a big deal and he did not seem to get it. I will start editing tomorrow at work, it's slow lately and I'm allowed to use my computer so might as well use the time for progress.

I'll be in touch, just know that its coming out great.

XOXO Media Nerd



No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

https://youtu.be/MK9ukrCSdHo