Monday, March 30, 2020

Tina's Word is Considered a Commandment in my Book.

Following my last post, Tina advised for me to be the subject of my own film. Crap.

Okay let's settle some discussions. I love being behind the camera, I like guiding people. That's exactly what I wanted with this project and I really thought hey this could work. Given the situation with COVID-19, it looks like taking this piece of advice is my best shot at succeeding in this project. One main point to consider is, I know how to express the exact emotion I want throughout the film, and after stressing about it enough it is much easier to swallow my pride and just use myself as the actor than try to pull together a whole lot of nothing while quarantined.

Filming will be on Friday with Ashley Keene, a close friend of mine who luckily is my neighbor and filming has been simplified.

I have quite a good relationship with Keene and I think that the chemistry could work on screen to portray what I want to show with this film.

I'll keep you all updated, I guess now I have to stand in a shower and be filmed. Great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

https://youtu.be/MK9ukrCSdHo