Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Post Card Completed

So I've been so caught up in filming that I completely ignored the other factors of this portfolio, so today I sat down and got to work.

I started the website and quickly began to cry, because I have so much footage that I need to insert into this website and I have very little work, Friday Really can not come soon enough, I need to film this damn thing and start editing so I can actually compose a compelling film. The stress is starting to reduce because I got the two small factors of this project down. I also did a little planning sheet to be able to have this project concluded and ready to go by 04/12 so that I can do my CCR and be able to submit by 04/19. I film this Friday that gives me a stressful week of editing to get this to how I want it and then from there proceed to work on the little tweaks and re-shoot anything left.

The website needs some tweaks but the postcard is done and I really do love it, I'm uploading so you guys can take a look at it.

Filming is soon. I'll keep you all updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

https://youtu.be/MK9ukrCSdHo