Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Shooting Day 2

So we had a very impromptu day of shooting, I was off from work and had done very minimal editing on the shots that I already had, I was actually ignoring it because this portfolio causes me a great deal of stress. I hate the fact that this quarantine has limited my creativity, having to act in the film and not being able to work the camera has made my time shooting this a living hell. I have to explain to my brother how I want every shot to work, how the zoom should go and how to focus it, from what angle and how long. Which makes the preparation for every shot 10x worse, plus acting it out with one of my closest friends, pretending to be straight causes some very hysterical moments.
Today was much tougher than the first day, we reshot some scenes that had already been shot so I could decide which one I liked better. Yet today took many more takes than I expected, we weren't getting the ambiance I was shooting for and as much as we tried not one of us was satisfied with what we're composing.
We are set to work again tomorrow to finish up the shots, hopefully this goes over smoothly, I don't know how much more of this I can handle.

XOXO Media Nerd

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

https://youtu.be/MK9ukrCSdHo