Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Shooting Day 3

So today was weird. I had to kiss a girl, but I did not like the shot at all, so I don't know if it will be in my final product. Today we wrapped up shooting, it didn't take that much time and we got the shots done in time. We also re-shot some of the shots that I wasn't fully satisfied with, the good part being it was different outfits so, when I edit the film I'll be able to mess around with the time-frame and move around the time and make the film look right.
I really did like how the weather is different in every shot so the story can move in a more enticing way, making it look like this problem has developed over time, and the story moves in a compelling way.
Today was also the day that we shot the frames where Ashley is be herself which for me was so powerful cause I actually got to shoot them. I love being able to be in control so this really worked for me.

I will start editing very soon.

XOXO Media Nerd

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

https://youtu.be/MK9ukrCSdHo