Friday, April 10, 2020

Editing Day 1

So I'm in absolute tears, some of the shots that we took did not come out how I wanted them and I knew this would happen, not being able to be my own cinematographer is tough.
We'll have to make do, but I really do think when all this is over I will re shoot this.
Thankfully I made an outline on Final Cut Pro of where I wanted to go with the shots so the process is starting off very easily and I'm not loosing my mind over it. I feel confident that this will turn out good underneath the situation that we are in.
The thing that does bother me is how I had this image in my head of how I wanted it to come out and now I'm actually editing it and it is not looking how I want it.

There are some shots I want to re-do and I have time, I'm going to be cutting it short but it will be done. I feel highly confident about it.

XOXO Media Nerd

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

https://youtu.be/MK9ukrCSdHo